So here we go, after 5 bug fix releases and still no new content I present the latest Inversion of Control game. I have kept in the spirit of the comp by not adding any new features just bug fixes and slight tweaks of the AI and level up mechanics.
Inversion Of Control – The game where you guide a misguided adventurer down a dark hole by controlling his cat or dog. Its a role reversal game where you do not play the main character, but don’t fear at times you can take direct control over his actions with Mind Swapping TM. And features some cool smell mechanics, watch this improve as you pet levels up.
Over the 4 bug fix releases there have been minor fixes to speech and AI, numerous crash bugs eliminated, stackable potions, fixed mind shifting on different levels and a better tile experience.
Thanks for playing and keep reporting bugs.
Some reported changes since version 01 Code:
- BUG: Smelling is now turned off when changing to master mode.
- BUG: You can now switch minds when master and pet are on different levels.
- MOD: Ordering a panic should not crash the game.
- BUG: Forgot to set avoiding monsters to actually avoid enemies. BUG: Fixed Master and Pet experience level issues
- MOD: Potions now stack in inventory
- BUG: Can now manually enter the masters name.
- MOD: Modified some master/pet speech
- ADD: Added smell tiles to tile version
- BUG: Fixed positive damage from ranged weapons
- BUG: Fixed starting position of player and master
- BUG: Fixed game freeze on master death
- BUG: Thrown items should not disappear
- BUG: Fixed crash upon AI throwing invalid items.
- + More