Day 4 was a disappointment, as I was battling with a single typo that caused AI to not work.
Day 5 was great. AI is pretty smart already and will be even smarter today. I got equipment slots in the hud, item system and inventories. All enemies can have items with them which they can use. Actually players probably won’t be able to find ANY items in the dungeons, as
my evil minions goblins pickup most things they see, AND WILL use them against you.
I decided to ditch original plans and I’m going for structure like this
- Home town (in ruiins)
- Goblin forest
- Goblin mines
- Sir P finds out who really destroyed the town and vows to avenge.
TODO for today.
- Playability. Game should be playable from character creation to last boss.
- Even better AI
- Character creation. Should be simple.
- Items, weapons, equips (all randomly generated)
- More enemy types (randomly generated stats, skills, inventories, names.
For some reasons goblins with specific names have common properties. Noob Goblins have tendency to not die. Armless goblins die when they see you. I’ve got no idea what causes this.