Various problems have kept me from posting progress reports these days, from my connection dying out constantly (as it is doing at the moment), from power outages, to exams. I haven’t been completely inactive, however, and have made good progress. Have a non-exhaustive list of what’s new:
- Day/night cycle: time progresses more from certain actions, than others, as well.
- Player/entity interaction: from simpler ones, to slightly complex ones.
- Mouse input: as well as keyboard input, for movement. Done via a simple toolbar.
- Resources: gathered from entities, and used for buildings.
- Really bad debug graphics: no, really, look.
Not nearly as much polish as I planned to have by this point, but hey, at least it works and isn’t eye-wrenching!