Tower of Despair is a roguelike game where you won’t be going down in a dungeon. Instead you must climb a huge and complex tower.
– Cone of view for the player
– Equipment durability
– Hunger, cursed equipment, lots of items
– Scripting system, you can make your own mods
– Everything is described verbally
– Other players’ dead phantoms can invade your game
Our development blog is here:
If the game doesn’t work, you need to install OpenAL. The installer is included in the windows version.
Linux – Download (37 MB)
The linux version probably doesn’t work, I didn’t have time to test it. You need Mono to run the game on linux.