With a record-smashing number of 7DRLs completed this year the traditional bunch of reviewers just can’t cope. So we’re looking to expand our ranks to include a lot more people from the roguelike community to help review all of the 7DRLs made this year. What we’re looking for:
- Experienced roguelike players or developers, especially those with good knowledge of 7DRLs
- You must be willing to spend at least an hour a game on at least 10 games, chosen at random, that may be shite or buggy or hard to get running with poor instructions etc
- You must give objective ratings from 1-3 on 6 areas (see http://www.roguetemple.com/7drl/2012/ for examples) with short written justifications for each
- Write an overall description of the game, that is both informative for players and constructive for the developers
- A RogueTemple account so you can join in lively discussion on the private subforum
Sound like something that interests you? Then please fill in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SHU4UCAnBuXqsZP6X_9K-aP2iqzxrBpKUQMNIsKkLfM/viewform and help make history!