My first time….
In PowerSlave you are a pharaon that is forced to be buried alive. You must escape from the pyramid. Find the parts of the key and the exit room to escape.
My goal is to create a game that looks like a ZX Spectrum game (yes.. I’m old):
- The pyramid is actually a randomly generated maze of interconnected rooms
- Rooms are generated randomly
- Keys are located at special places in the maze.
- Enemies in every room
- Bosses in special rooms
- 3 maze sizes (5m, 10m and 30m game sessions).
Currently, I have this (move using cursor keys – don’t forget to click over the room to start)
- A test room
- The hero sprite
- The collision detection (slide)
- A maze generation (a modified version of backtracking) – not in the game yet.
Inspiration from Atic Atac (gameplay) and Binding of Isaac (maze generation) games.
So far I’ve been using:
- Adobe AIR + Starling + StarlingPunk
- Flash Builder
Good luck to every one.