Yesterday I had a bit of a set-back. My computer (which is currently dying a slow but melodramatic death) Blue Screen Of Death’d me and when I rebooted I found that some of my source files where once there was code now looked like this:
Which was nice. The crash must have happened right in the middle of when Eclipse was saving those files and somehow resulted in them getting blanked. I managed to re-write the relevant bits of code and get back to where I was, but then I had to spend some of today doing work stuff and so the odds of me finishing on time are now nil.
So, I think I’ll have to chalk this one as a failure, but I might carry on working on it (at a slightly more leisurely pace) and see what I can come up with. Here’s what it looks like right now:
Maybe next year I’ll try something a little less ridiculously overambitious!