Although we got quite a ways, the game is definitely not what I’d call “finished”. We have a lot of systems in place but didn’t have time for things like tuning combat and world generation or randomizing weapon/enemy/item stats like I had hoped we would. I’m still pretty proud of what was put together, it was built almost entirely from scratch in Unity3D and was the first project using Unity3D that I’ve gotten this far along in development.
I’m posting a link to a Mac build today and will update with a Windows build in the morning once I can get to a PC to build it with.
Had a great time, and already looking forward to doing it again!