Same download link: bit.ly/1qzKCHO (Windows only for now)
- Game can be restarted without quitting.
- Monsters get stuck in corridors less often.
- Picking up an item always sends it to the inventory.
- Gaining too much experience doesn’t set the character’s level back to 0.
- Wolves don’t have a ranged attack.
- Normal mode added: experience only awarded for observed kills (previous default mode is now called easy mode, and is known to be winnable).
- Python no longer strictly required: pregenerated static map is automatically used if Python is not available.
- Readme.txt is more clear about system requirements; you need microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784, 32-bit (x86) version.
- Readme.txt has contact links.