Welp I didn’t get as much done yesterday as I’d hoped, but the flow arrows were harder than they looked. The buttons on the UI have a thing where they drop a pixel when you click down on them, and I had to compensate for this, along with joining arrows and tiles cleanly. Some of these interface issues are fiddly and I have to fight the layout manager into submission. Not always successfully too, I’ve just moved on from some issues to come back to later.
Anyway, I recreated the diagram from back when I first conceived of this game. The colours are a bit drab, so they might change, and I’m having some issues with some of the tile edits on the left, but at least that portion is mostly done. I’ve also made the chat window on the right retractable because I was running out of space.