I was exhausted today, but I didn’t do too badly.
I started by adding an examine feature. You can now select a monster to view its’ name and stats. If I had more time, I’d let you examine terrain and items, but I still have quite a bit to do in these last 2 days. After that, I spent the rest of the day working on adding items to the game. They’re almost done, but picking them up/dropping them is a bit buggy. Still, you can now use and throw items, and they can do different things depending what’s done to them. When you get items, they also stack together nicely. When a stack reaches the maximum size, any overflow goes right into a new slot. Rather than a weight limit, I’m instead limiting the inventory to ~30 unique items/stacks.
I also added a script call for spawning enemies, and with it, a necromancer enemy. They’re pretty weak and don’t approah the player, but they also generate lots of weak but aggressive skeletons.
Anyways, I don’t have any super interesting screenshots to share this time, since it’s mostly boring backend work. Still, I’m quite happy with my progress so far!