This was my first 7DRL. I made a big mistake: bad time management! The game was written in C and is complete… but I’m not really satisfied. I started from scratch and now I understand the utility of some routines: my only “real” coding experience was in a MUD and in this week I learned a lot. I think I will build a personal library for the next 7DRL!
The game is a port of the homonymous card game by Luc Miron. All the vanilla rules are implemented, but I expected (wrongly) to do more in a week. You can find the game here. At the moment, only the Mac binary is available; I think I will compile it on Windows/Linux this week.