On day 2 I added a cave to the dungeon generator, and on day 3 I adjusted the generator again to more effectively add caverns and better connections between rooms. The overall effect is nice, and the dungeons are much better. However, I realized that today is the last day of the contest that I have available (I forgot about another project due this upcoming weekend). Furthermore, I’ve already worked on it for the only two hours I had today, and am left with just an empty dungeon. Wandering around an empty dungeon is not a game. Therefore, I’ve marked this one as another failure. I still like the theme and idea behind this game, so maybe I’ll try it again another year, but there’s nothing more I can do with this for now.