Well, so much for being ahead of the curve! Today was spent almost entirely on fleshing out the Cities. You can now:
- Enter cities by setting our anchor in an adjacent tile
- Exit cities by visiting their docks
- Increase Morale at brothels
Different size cities have more/fewer shops to choose from, but a General Store and Docks are always present.
Cities’ market prices are determined by the quantity/scarcity of the goods.
Coming up (hopefully in the remaining hours of tonight, if I’m to have a chance of getting back on schedule):
- Buy drinks in taverns (slight morale boost)
- Hire Crew in taverns
- Repair Ship’s hull/sail at Shipyards
- Buy new ships, and ammo at Shipyards
- Gather Gossip from Cities
Still feeling pretty good about things, though I had originally planned to get much more done on Day 3.